Today@Dal» Go to news main
Office Paper Price Adjustment
Effective June 1, 2017, the price of the university’s base office paper will increase by 5%. Prior to this increase, the price of office paper for Dalhousie departments has remained unchanged for three years. The current price change is in response to increased manufacturing costs across the paper industry, and passed along by the university’s contract supplier, OfficeMax Grand & Toy.
This increase applies to 100% recycled 20 lb. white copy paper supplied through Printing Services for use in departmental printers and multifunctional devices across all campuses.
Dalhousie has adopted a Paper Policy which includes a commitment to the use of 100% post-consumer recycled paper as the university’s base paper, along with recommendations to reduce the environmental and economic footprint of paper use. To help offset paper costs, please ensure that print devices are defaulted to duplex printing and copying, and utilize the scan-to-email functionality on multifunctional devices to support the electronic transmission of documents.
The most economical and sustainable option for regular office paper continues to be 100% post-consumer paper procured through the university’s fine paper contract, which can be ordered through Printing Services.
For additional information, please contact Lisa Matthews, Manager, Printing Services at (902) 494-1732 or email@example.com.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Health Administration
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: Department of Biology
- MacEachen Institute appoints Founding Fellows
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Public Administration
- Part‑Time Academic Posting (repost): Dept. of Business and Social Sciences (Faculty of Agriculture)
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: School of Social Work
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Part‑Time Academic Postings: Rowe School of Business / Faculty of Management