Today@Dal» Go to news main
Office Paper Price Adjustment
Effective June 1, 2017, the price of the university’s base office paper will increase by 5%. Prior to this increase, the price of office paper for Dalhousie departments has remained unchanged for three years. The current price change is in response to increased manufacturing costs across the paper industry, and passed along by the university’s contract supplier, OfficeMax Grand & Toy.
This increase applies to 100% recycled 20 lb. white copy paper supplied through Printing Services for use in departmental printers and multifunctional devices across all campuses.
Dalhousie has adopted a Paper Policy which includes a commitment to the use of 100% post-consumer recycled paper as the university’s base paper, along with recommendations to reduce the environmental and economic footprint of paper use. To help offset paper costs, please ensure that print devices are defaulted to duplex printing and copying, and utilize the scan-to-email functionality on multifunctional devices to support the electronic transmission of documents.
The most economical and sustainable option for regular office paper continues to be 100% post-consumer paper procured through the university’s fine paper contract, which can be ordered through Printing Services.
For additional information, please contact Lisa Matthews, Manager, Printing Services at (902) 494-1732 or email@example.com.
- Listening Better ‑ A Great Skill in Providing Service
- Job Postings
- Joanne Robar Retirement Announcement
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture, Faculty of Agriculture, Dalhousie University
- All locations of the Registrar's Office will delay opening on Thursday, June 29th.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Nursing
- Job Postings
- Three new directors join HR Team