Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dal researcher wins Canada Council Killam Prize
Dr. Ford Doolittle has won the Canada Council Killam Prize in the Natural Sciences for his pioneering work in evolutionary biology.
This marks the second year in a row that the Killam Prize in the Natural Sciences has been awarded to a Dalhousie researcher. Last year, the chemistry department's Dr. Axel Becke was the recipient. Past Dalhousie Killam Prize winners also include Dr. Susan Sherwin (Philosophy) and Dr. Brian Hall (Biology).
Read full story (http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1464924-dal-researcher-wins-canada-council-killam-prize)
- Correction: Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Job Postings
- This week's specials at the DalUClub ~ Everyone is welcome
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Job Posting ‑ College of Sustainability
- SFS Study Skills Workshops (Halifax)
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- December 2017 Pay Days