Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dal researcher wins Canada Council Killam Prize
Dr. Ford Doolittle has won the Canada Council Killam Prize in the Natural Sciences for his pioneering work in evolutionary biology.
This marks the second year in a row that the Killam Prize in the Natural Sciences has been awarded to a Dalhousie researcher. Last year, the chemistry department's Dr. Axel Becke was the recipient. Past Dalhousie Killam Prize winners also include Dr. Susan Sherwin (Philosophy) and Dr. Brian Hall (Biology).
Read full story (http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1464924-dal-researcher-wins-canada-council-killam-prize)
- Media Highlight: Innovation accelerator program housed by Dalhousie University attracts high‑profile mentors
- Pink Day at Dalhousie ‑ September 28
- Assistant/Associate Professor Posting ‑ Dept Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Notice of Meeting ‑ Dalhousie University Senate
- CRC (Tier II) in Physical Activity, Mobility and Healthy Aging
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Don't get hooked
- Weight Watchers returns to campus