Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dal researcher wins Canada Council Killam Prize
Dr. Ford Doolittle has won the Canada Council Killam Prize in the Natural Sciences for his pioneering work in evolutionary biology.
This marks the second year in a row that the Killam Prize in the Natural Sciences has been awarded to a Dalhousie researcher. Last year, the chemistry department's Dr. Axel Becke was the recipient. Past Dalhousie Killam Prize winners also include Dr. Susan Sherwin (Philosophy) and Dr. Brian Hall (Biology).
Read full story (http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1464924-dal-researcher-wins-canada-council-killam-prize)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation: Innovation Fund Information Session
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Daily specials this week at the DalUClub ~ your club
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Instructor Postings ‑ School of Dental Hygiene, Faculty of Dentistry
- Anesthesiologist takes the lead on competency based medical education
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration
- Last chance to register