Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dal researcher wins Canada Council Killam Prize
Dr. Ford Doolittle has won the Canada Council Killam Prize in the Natural Sciences for his pioneering work in evolutionary biology.
This marks the second year in a row that the Killam Prize in the Natural Sciences has been awarded to a Dalhousie researcher. Last year, the chemistry department's Dr. Axel Becke was the recipient. Past Dalhousie Killam Prize winners also include Dr. Susan Sherwin (Philosophy) and Dr. Brian Hall (Biology).
Read full story (http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1464924-dal-researcher-wins-canada-council-killam-prize)
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ College of Pharmacy
- Job Postings
- Listen to Sciographies — a podcast about Canadian science and the people who make it happen
- Atlantic Universities' Teaching Showcase 2018
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Dalhousie Integrated Science Program (DISP)
- Participate & win with the Early Social Development Lab