Today@Dal» Go to news main
Congratulations to the early bird winners of the Quality of Work Life Survey
Michelle Patrick, Global Health Office, and Jonathan Wang, Athletics & Recreation, were the early bird winners of the Dalhousie Quality of Work Life (QWL) survey. They each received a $50 gift card from the University Bookstore.
On April 18, an email was sent from Morneau Shepell, the survey provider, to all full-time and part-time (50 percent or greater) faculty and staff inviting them to participate in the survey. The QWL survey will be available until Friday, May 5.
There are lots more prizes to be won, including a one-night’s stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites and an iPad mini from Johnson Insurance!
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains roles of opioids, medical marijuana, and related drugs in chronic pain treatment
- MultiFaith Calendar ‑ August 16 ‑ 31
- Research study: Exploring sharing information in virtual environments _Round 3
- Teaching Assistant Posting: Canadian Studies Program
- Community Day is coming
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant postings: Department of English
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: French (Italian Studies)