Today@Dal» Go to news main
Congratulations to the early bird winners of the Quality of Work Life Survey
Michelle Patrick, Global Health Office, and Jonathan Wang, Athletics & Recreation, were the early bird winners of the Dalhousie Quality of Work Life (QWL) survey. They each received a $50 gift card from the University Bookstore.
On April 18, an email was sent from Morneau Shepell, the survey provider, to all full-time and part-time (50 percent or greater) faculty and staff inviting them to participate in the survey. The QWL survey will be available until Friday, May 5.
There are lots more prizes to be won, including a one-night’s stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites and an iPad mini from Johnson Insurance!
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- University‑wide Teaching Awards ‑ Call for Nominations
- Job Posting ‑ University of King's College
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture, Faculty of Agriculture
- Fall 2017 computer application courses
- Senate Agenda ‑ October 23, 2017
- Get your flu shot on campus
- New Security Operations Manager ‑ Truro Campus