Today@Dal» Go to news main
Congratulations to the early bird winners of the Quality of Work Life Survey
Michelle Patrick, Global Health Office, and Jonathan Wang, Athletics & Recreation, were the early bird winners of the Dalhousie Quality of Work Life (QWL) survey. They each received a $50 gift card from the University Bookstore.
On April 18, an email was sent from Morneau Shepell, the survey provider, to all full-time and part-time (50 percent or greater) faculty and staff inviting them to participate in the survey. The QWL survey will be available until Friday, May 5.
There are lots more prizes to be won, including a one-night’s stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites and an iPad mini from Johnson Insurance!
- This week's specials at your club ~ Open all summer long!
- Caregiver Appreciation Day ‑ May 24
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ International Development Studies Department
- Françoise Baylis invested into the Order of Canada
- Multiple Job Postings ‑ School of Human Communication Disorders
- Faculty Posting ‑ Rowe School of Business
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Term Employment Posting ‑ Faculty of Management