Today@Dal» Go to news main
Congratulations to the early bird winners of the Quality of Work Life Survey
Michelle Patrick, Global Health Office, and Jonathan Wang, Athletics & Recreation, were the early bird winners of the Dalhousie Quality of Work Life (QWL) survey. They each received a $50 gift card from the University Bookstore.
On April 18, an email was sent from Morneau Shepell, the survey provider, to all full-time and part-time (50 percent or greater) faculty and staff inviting them to participate in the survey. The QWL survey will be available until Friday, May 5.
There are lots more prizes to be won, including a one-night’s stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites and an iPad mini from Johnson Insurance!
- Part‑time Academic Postings ‑ Economics
- Collective bargaining underway with Dalhousie and NSGEU Local 77
- Delegating Appropriately
- Nominations for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Job Postings
- Multifaith Events for March 19‑31
- Spring 2018 Computer Application Courses