Today@Dal» Go to news main
Congratulations to the early bird winners of the Quality of Work Life Survey
Michelle Patrick, Global Health Office, and Jonathan Wang, Athletics & Recreation, were the early bird winners of the Dalhousie Quality of Work Life (QWL) survey. They each received a $50 gift card from the University Bookstore.
On April 18, an email was sent from Morneau Shepell, the survey provider, to all full-time and part-time (50 percent or greater) faculty and staff inviting them to participate in the survey. The QWL survey will be available until Friday, May 5.
There are lots more prizes to be won, including a one-night’s stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites and an iPad mini from Johnson Insurance!
- Congratulations to the early bird winners of the Quality of Work Life Survey
- Mosaic Calendar ‑ April 24 ‑ 30
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ English
- Grant‑Paid Job Posting ‑ School of Public Administration/Faculty of Management
- Job Postings
- Last week of Landon Mackenzie: Parallel Journey ‑ Works on Paper 1975‑2015
- Media Highlight: Member of Eskasoni First Nation and Dalhousie University student Aaron Prosper leading the way
- How Culture Impacts Communication