Today@Dal» Go to news main
Congratulations to the early bird winners of the Quality of Work Life Survey
Michelle Patrick, Global Health Office, and Jonathan Wang, Athletics & Recreation, were the early bird winners of the Dalhousie Quality of Work Life (QWL) survey. They each received a $50 gift card from the University Bookstore.
On April 18, an email was sent from Morneau Shepell, the survey provider, to all full-time and part-time (50 percent or greater) faculty and staff inviting them to participate in the survey. The QWL survey will be available until Friday, May 5.
There are lots more prizes to be won, including a one-night’s stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites and an iPad mini from Johnson Insurance!
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry
- Call for Submissions: 64th Annual Student, Staff, Faculty, and Alumni Exhibition
- Job Postings
- Instructor Posting ‑ Faculty of Medicine ‑ Instructor ‑ Saint John, New Brunswick
- Offices of the President, Vice‑President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice‑President Academic Moving
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie led study says Canadian families' annual food bill will rise by $348 in 2018
- 2018 Computer Application Courses