Today@Dal» Go to news main
Congratulations to the early bird winners of the Quality of Work Life Survey
Michelle Patrick, Global Health Office, and Jonathan Wang, Athletics & Recreation, were the early bird winners of the Dalhousie Quality of Work Life (QWL) survey. They each received a $50 gift card from the University Bookstore.
On April 18, an email was sent from Morneau Shepell, the survey provider, to all full-time and part-time (50 percent or greater) faculty and staff inviting them to participate in the survey. The QWL survey will be available until Friday, May 5.
There are lots more prizes to be won, including a one-night’s stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites and an iPad mini from Johnson Insurance!
- Listening Better ‑ A Great Skill in Providing Service
- Facing Confrontation in Customer Service
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Faculty of Agriculture, Business and Social Sciences
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Earth Sciences
- Limited Term Appointment ‑ Biology/Science
- South entrance to Tupper Tower temporarily closing
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Human Communication Disorders, Faculty of Health Professions