Today@Dal» Go to news main
Congratulations to the early bird winners of the Quality of Work Life Survey
Michelle Patrick, Global Health Office, and Jonathan Wang, Athletics & Recreation, were the early bird winners of the Dalhousie Quality of Work Life (QWL) survey. They each received a $50 gift card from the University Bookstore.
On April 18, an email was sent from Morneau Shepell, the survey provider, to all full-time and part-time (50 percent or greater) faculty and staff inviting them to participate in the survey. The QWL survey will be available until Friday, May 5.
There are lots more prizes to be won, including a one-night’s stay at the Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites and an iPad mini from Johnson Insurance!
- East doors at Mona Campbell building are emergency exit only
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Administration, Faculty of Health
- Job Postings
- Graduate Student Assistantships ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science
- Third Caregiver Appreciation Day on Wednesday
- This week's specials at your club the DalUClub
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ English