Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Member of Eskasoni First Nation and Dalhousie University student Aaron Prosper leading the way
When Eskasoni drummer Aaron Prosper walked through Dalhousie University earlier this school year, he saw the Mi’kmaq flag flying in the quad and took quiet satisfaction.
Prosper, a third-year medical science scholar, pushed to have the flag raised on campus while representing the indigenous community on the student union council, for which he won the 2017 councillor of the year award.
Read full story (http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1460819-dalhousie-eskasoni-student-leading-the-way)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- EPass program Spring roll out
- Job Postings
- Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
- Move More t‑shirts available for pick up
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science
- Get to Know your DalCard #6: DalCard Plus