Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Member of Eskasoni First Nation and Dalhousie University student Aaron Prosper leading the way
When Eskasoni drummer Aaron Prosper walked through Dalhousie University earlier this school year, he saw the Mi’kmaq flag flying in the quad and took quiet satisfaction.
Prosper, a third-year medical science scholar, pushed to have the flag raised on campus while representing the indigenous community on the student union council, for which he won the 2017 councillor of the year award.
Read full story (http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/1460819-dalhousie-eskasoni-student-leading-the-way)
- Teaching Assistant / Marker / Demonstrator posting: College of Sustainability
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Limited hot water at Dalplex & Sexton Gym
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Fountain School of Performing Arts, FASS
- Dalplex pool closed next week
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains roles of opioids, medical marijuana, and related drugs in chronic pain treatment
- MultiFaith Calendar ‑ August 16 ‑ 31
- Research study: Exploring sharing information in virtual environments _Round 3