Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dal student dedicated to helping young immigrants and refugees
Sometimes helping others means that Sarah Dobson has a lot more people around her table during the holidays.
In Dobson’s second year at Dalhousie University, the now fourth-year political science student became involved in the World University Service of Canada (WUSC), an organization that supports refugee students coming to Canada for school.
Read full story (http://www.metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/04/13/halifax-heroes-student-helping-young-immigrants-and-refugees.html)
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration/Management
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Demonstrator / Marker Posting ‑ Biology
- Teaching Assistant and Marker Postings ‑ College of Sustainability
- Job Postings
- Fireside Chat with Steve Blank: "Innovation vs. Entrepreneurship: What's the Difference and Why Does it Matter?"
- Research study opportunity: Do you have a child with Autism and have been to the IWK Emergency Department in the last two years?
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences