Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dal student dedicated to helping young immigrants and refugees
Sometimes helping others means that Sarah Dobson has a lot more people around her table during the holidays.
In Dobson’s second year at Dalhousie University, the now fourth-year political science student became involved in the World University Service of Canada (WUSC), an organization that supports refugee students coming to Canada for school.
Read full story (http://www.metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/04/13/halifax-heroes-student-helping-young-immigrants-and-refugees.html)
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie biology student explains Portuguese man‑of‑war sightings in NS
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Mathematics and Statistics
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Environmental Science
- Job Postings
- ESL Grad Course Registrations Open
- Job Posting ‑ School of Information Management
- All eight lanes of Dalplex pool now open
- Reminder: Search for University Advisor & Assistant Vice‑President, Equity and Inclusion