Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dal student dedicated to helping young immigrants and refugees
Sometimes helping others means that Sarah Dobson has a lot more people around her table during the holidays.
In Dobson’s second year at Dalhousie University, the now fourth-year political science student became involved in the World University Service of Canada (WUSC), an organization that supports refugee students coming to Canada for school.
Read full story (http://www.metronews.ca/news/halifax/2017/04/13/halifax-heroes-student-helping-young-immigrants-and-refugees.html)
- Media Highlight: Innovation accelerator program housed by Dalhousie University attracts high‑profile mentors
- Pink Day at Dalhousie ‑ September 28
- Assistant/Associate Professor Posting ‑ Dept Plant, Food and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Notice of Meeting ‑ Dalhousie University Senate
- CRC (Tier II) in Physical Activity, Mobility and Healthy Aging
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Don't get hooked
- Weight Watchers returns to campus