Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: An overnight stay at Dal this summer means big savings
Word is catching on that staying on campus at Dalhousie this summer means more savings for the things you love in both Halifax and Truro! Open to the public between May and August every year, Dal's residence buildings serve as affordable and central accommodation options for travelers and conference attendees.
Each stay in residence includes linen, towels, a private room, wireless Internet access, overnight parking (subject to availability) and access to the athletic facilities on campus. In Halifax, the new LeMarchant Place boasts 2, 3 and 4-bedrooms suites with private washrooms.
To learn more about staying at Dal this summer please visit dal.ca/stay or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Post article.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration/Management
- Demonstrator / Marker Posting ‑ Biology
- Teaching Assistant and Marker Postings ‑ College of Sustainability
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Job Postings
- Fireside Chat with Steve Blank: "Innovation vs. Entrepreneurship: What's the Difference and Why Does it Matter?"
- Research study opportunity: Do you have a child with Autism and have been to the IWK Emergency Department in the last two years?
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences