Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: An overnight stay at Dal this summer means big savings
Word is catching on that staying on campus at Dalhousie this summer means more savings for the things you love in both Halifax and Truro! Open to the public between May and August every year, Dal's residence buildings serve as affordable and central accommodation options for travelers and conference attendees.
Each stay in residence includes linen, towels, a private room, wireless Internet access, overnight parking (subject to availability) and access to the athletic facilities on campus. In Halifax, the new LeMarchant Place boasts 2, 3 and 4-bedrooms suites with private washrooms.
To learn more about staying at Dal this summer please visit dal.ca/stay or email email@example.com
Washington Post article.
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains how 1 in 3 dementia cases are potentially preventable
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Occupational Therapy
- Reminder: Search for Dean, Faculty of Engineering
- Looking for children and adolescents with down syndrome to participate in research study
- Marker Posting ‑ Bachelor Management, Faculty of Management
- Killam Podium construction
- Lab Demonstrator Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researchers want medical and recreational marijuana kept separate