Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: An overnight stay at Dal this summer means big savings
Word is catching on that staying on campus at Dalhousie this summer means more savings for the things you love in both Halifax and Truro! Open to the public between May and August every year, Dal's residence buildings serve as affordable and central accommodation options for travelers and conference attendees.
Each stay in residence includes linen, towels, a private room, wireless Internet access, overnight parking (subject to availability) and access to the athletic facilities on campus. In Halifax, the new LeMarchant Place boasts 2, 3 and 4-bedrooms suites with private washrooms.
To learn more about staying at Dal this summer please visit dal.ca/stay or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Post article.
- Student Ratings of Instruction (SRI)
- SharePoint Training: Using Document Libraries
- Senate Agenda ‑ November 27, 2017
- Calling Card Changes ‑ Bell Aliant
- Multifaith Calendar ‑ November 22 ‑ 30
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ French
- Participate & Win! Families Needed for Quick & Fun Study on Prosocial Behaviour
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ History of Science and Technology Programme