Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media highlight: Dalhousie students aim to cure design flaws in peekaboo hospital gowns
A group of Halifax university students want to close the curtain on peekaboo hospital gowns that sometimes reveal too much, and have designed three prototypes that aim to preserve a patient's sense of dignity.
The ongoing research project is being conducted by Saif Syed, a Dalhousie University medical student, in conjunction with students from the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design (NSCAD University).
Read full story
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Specials this week at the UClub ‑ please join us! All are welcome
- Halifax Universities Career Fair
- NRC‑IRAP: Science and Technology Assistance
- Wear pink tomorrow and support respect at Dal
- Part‑time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Dalplex Parking Lot Changes ‑ Effective Monday, Sept. 24
- Senate Agenda for September 24, 2018