Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media highlight: Dalhousie students aim to cure design flaws in peekaboo hospital gowns
A group of Halifax university students want to close the curtain on peekaboo hospital gowns that sometimes reveal too much, and have designed three prototypes that aim to preserve a patient's sense of dignity.
The ongoing research project is being conducted by Saif Syed, a Dalhousie University medical student, in conjunction with students from the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design (NSCAD University).
Read full story
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ History of Science and Technology Programme
- Student Ratings of Instruction (SRI)
- SharePoint Training: Using Document Libraries
- Senate Agenda ‑ November 27, 2017
- Calling Card Changes ‑ Bell Aliant
- Multifaith Calendar ‑ November 22 ‑ 30
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ French
- Participate & Win! Families Needed for Quick & Fun Study on Prosocial Behaviour