Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media highlight: Dalhousie students aim to cure design flaws in peekaboo hospital gowns
A group of Halifax university students want to close the curtain on peekaboo hospital gowns that sometimes reveal too much, and have designed three prototypes that aim to preserve a patient's sense of dignity.
The ongoing research project is being conducted by Saif Syed, a Dalhousie University medical student, in conjunction with students from the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design (NSCAD University).
Read full story
- Canada Foundation for Innovation: Innovation Fund Information Session
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Faculty of Management
- Daily specials this week at the DalUClub ~ your club
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Instructor Postings ‑ School of Dental Hygiene, Faculty of Dentistry
- Anesthesiologist takes the lead on competency based medical education
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration
- Last chance to register