Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media highlight: Dalhousie students aim to cure design flaws in peekaboo hospital gowns
A group of Halifax university students want to close the curtain on peekaboo hospital gowns that sometimes reveal too much, and have designed three prototypes that aim to preserve a patient's sense of dignity.
The ongoing research project is being conducted by Saif Syed, a Dalhousie University medical student, in conjunction with students from the Nova Scotia College of Art and Design (NSCAD University).
Read full story
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School for Resource and Environmental Studies
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Public Administration/Faculty of Management
- Job Posting ‑ College of Sustainability
- Job Postings
- Cox fire update
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Russian Studies
- International Student Employment ‑ Chinese Language Assistant
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ German Department