Today@Dal» Go to news main
Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
In 2012, Dalhousie updated the Operations & Maintenance (O & M) Plan for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) funded research projects (see attached).
The Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) is a part of the updated O & M Plan for CFI Projects. We are now offering the next O & M Response Fund competition. Researchers with a CFI-funded research project/equipment and in need of O & M funding are eligible to apply. Application requests are expected to be between $1000 - $5000 (total) over a 1 to 3 year period. Approximately 10 – 15 applications are expected to be funded per year. Please see the guidelines and application for more details.
Researchers in need of O & M support for CFI-funded infrastructure should complete an application form and submit to their Dean and/or Hospital VPR by April 20, 2016. The Dean/Hospital VPR will prioritize the applications and are asked to submit to the Vice-President Research office by May 4, 2016.
Please contact Juliana.Serroul@Dal.Ca, Dalhousie Research Services, with any questions.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Occupational Therapy
- Reminder: Search for Dean, Faculty of Engineering
- Looking for children and adolescents with down syndrome to participate in research study
- Marker Posting ‑ Bachelor Management, Faculty of Management
- Lab Demonstrator Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researchers want medical and recreational marijuana kept separate
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains how 1 in 3 dementia cases are potentially preventable
- Multifaith Services closed until August 1