Today@Dal» Go to news main
Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
In 2012, Dalhousie updated the Operations & Maintenance (O & M) Plan for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) funded research projects (see attached).
The Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) is a part of the updated O & M Plan for CFI Projects. We are now offering the next O & M Response Fund competition. Researchers with a CFI-funded research project/equipment and in need of O & M funding are eligible to apply. Application requests are expected to be between $1000 - $5000 (total) over a 1 to 3 year period. Approximately 10 – 15 applications are expected to be funded per year. Please see the guidelines and application for more details.
Researchers in need of O & M support for CFI-funded infrastructure should complete an application form and submit to their Dean and/or Hospital VPR by April 20, 2016. The Dean/Hospital VPR will prioritize the applications and are asked to submit to the Vice-President Research office by May 4, 2016.
Please contact Juliana.Serroul@Dal.Ca, Dalhousie Research Services, with any questions.
- Lab Demonstrator Position ‑ School of Health and Human Performance
- Lab Demonstrator Position ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Public Lectures: SIM Search Candidates (Nov 23rd & 24th)
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Job Posting ‑ College of Sustainability
- Correction: Collective bargaining continues with DFA
- Job Postings
- This week's specials at the DalUClub ~ Everyone is welcome