Today@Dal» Go to news main
Phonathon wishes you a happy St. Patrick's Day!
Hard at work at the epicenter of Dal’s Studley Campus, our Dalhousie Phonathon students are diligently and tirelessly connecting with Dalhousians from across all of Dal’s faculties to raise funds for programs, bursaries and letting our alumni in on exciting projects going on at Dal. They wanted to take a few minutes to wish all students, alumni, staff and faculty a very happy (and responsible) St. Patrick’s Day! May you all have the luck o’ the Irish!
- Teaching Assistant / Marker / Demonstrator posting: College of Sustainability
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Limited hot water at Dalplex & Sexton Gym
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Fountain School of Performing Arts, FASS
- Dalplex pool closed next week
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains roles of opioids, medical marijuana, and related drugs in chronic pain treatment
- MultiFaith Calendar ‑ August 16 ‑ 31
- Research study: Exploring sharing information in virtual environments _Round 3