Today@Dal» Go to news main
Open Information Sessions on Strategic Enrolment Management at Dalhousie
Dalhousie’s newly established Strategic Enrolment Management (SEM) Steering Committee, chaired by the Vice-Provost, Student Affairs, is holding several open campus community consultation sessions.
Guided by enrolment (including recruitment and retention) trends and targets, the SEM Steering Committee is tasked with developing a strategy to optimize student enrolment across program disciplines, by maximizing recruitment and retention efforts and more intentionally focusing on the recruitment and retention of historically under-represented students. The campus consultation sessions are intended to provide campus community members with information about the work of the SEM Steering Committee to date, and to hear feedback and ideas from the campus community as the Steering Committee works towards developing an institutional strategic enrolment plan.
Interested faculty, staff and students are welcome to attend any one of the following sessions:
March 14, 2017 from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Riverview Room (off the Cafeteria), Jenkins Hall
March 16, 2017 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Room 127, Main Level, Goldberg Computer Science Building Studley Campus
March 16, 2017 from 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Room C150, Main Level, Collaborative Health Education Building
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ International Development Studies Department
- Caregiver Appreciation Day ‑ May 24
- This week's specials at your club ~ Open all summer long!
- Françoise Baylis invested into the Order of Canada
- Multiple Job Postings ‑ School of Human Communication Disorders
- Faculty Posting ‑ Rowe School of Business
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Term Employment Posting ‑ Faculty of Management