Today@Dal» Go to news main
Open Information Sessions on Strategic Enrolment Management at Dalhousie
Dalhousie’s newly established Strategic Enrolment Management (SEM) Steering Committee, chaired by the Vice-Provost, Student Affairs, is holding several open campus community consultation sessions.
Guided by enrolment (including recruitment and retention) trends and targets, the SEM Steering Committee is tasked with developing a strategy to optimize student enrolment across program disciplines, by maximizing recruitment and retention efforts and more intentionally focusing on the recruitment and retention of historically under-represented students. The campus consultation sessions are intended to provide campus community members with information about the work of the SEM Steering Committee to date, and to hear feedback and ideas from the campus community as the Steering Committee works towards developing an institutional strategic enrolment plan.
Interested faculty, staff and students are welcome to attend any one of the following sessions:
March 14, 2017 from 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Riverview Room (off the Cafeteria), Jenkins Hall
March 16, 2017 from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Room 127, Main Level, Goldberg Computer Science Building Studley Campus
March 16, 2017 from 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Room C150, Main Level, Collaborative Health Education Building
- Encouraging others to meet expectations
- It's not too late to Move More with Dalplex!
- Healthy adult volunteers needed for research on memory and attention in people living with multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Get creative and enter the 2019 Science As Art Photo Competition
- Call for alumni volunteer opportunities
- Winter 2018 Computer Application Courses
- Job Postings
- Senate Agenda ‑ February 26, 2018