Today@Dal» Go to news main
Reminder ‑ 2016 Environmental Health and Safety Award ‑ Call for Nominations
The Dalhousie Environmental Health and Safety Committee is seeking
nominations for the 2016 Annual Environmental Health and Safety Award.
Individuals or units who should be recognized for their contributions to
improved safety or health at Dalhousie, or for university-related safety or
health activities, can be nominated.
For further details visit:
Environmental Health and Safety Committee
c/o Environmental Health and Safety
1391 Seymour Street.
(Ph) 494-2495, (Fax) 494-2996, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for nominations extended to: March13, 2017
- Offices of the President, Vice‑President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice‑President Academic Moving
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie led study says Canadian families' annual food bill will rise by $348 in 2018
- 2018 Computer Application Courses
- Highlights from the Healthy Dal blog
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Faculty of Science
- Dalhousie and CUPE Local 3912 reach tentative agreement