Today@Dal» Go to news main
Human Resources moving to Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB)
Effective Friday, March 3, the Human Resources teams located in Room 150, Henry Hicks Building, will move to the Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB), 5th Floor, 5793 University Avenue.
The move includes the Office of Assistant Vice-President, Human Resources, Payroll, Talent Management, Academic Staff Relations, Research/Operations and Communications.
All telephone numbers will remain the same. The move will be for approximately one year.
Deliveries can be dropped off to Room 21, HR Office, Henry Hicks Building.
If there are urgent calls on the day of the move, please contact Richard Clarke, 494-6232. If you have questions about the move, contact HR at 494-3700 or email@example.com.
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Instructor Posting ‑ Faculty of Medicine ‑ Instructor ‑ Saint John, New Brunswick
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry
- Call for Submissions: 64th Annual Student, Staff, Faculty, and Alumni Exhibition
- Job Postings
- Offices of the President, Vice‑President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice‑President Academic Moving
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie led study says Canadian families' annual food bill will rise by $348 in 2018
- 2018 Computer Application Courses