Today@Dal» Go to news main
Human Resources moving to Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB)
Effective Friday, March 3, the Human Resources teams located in Room 150, Henry Hicks Building, will move to the Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB), 5th Floor, 5793 University Avenue.
The move includes the Office of Assistant Vice-President, Human Resources, Payroll, Talent Management, Academic Staff Relations, Research/Operations and Communications.
All telephone numbers will remain the same. The move will be for approximately one year.
Deliveries can be dropped off to Room 21, HR Office, Henry Hicks Building.
If there are urgent calls on the day of the move, please contact Richard Clarke, 494-6232. If you have questions about the move, contact HR at 494-3700 or email@example.com.
- Pay Your Fines... with Food? Food for Fines Is Back.
- Important Change to Transfer Credit Process
- New this year: Career on Track
- Walktober Weekly Trivia
- United Way campaign ‑ Mini‑launch this week
- Luncheon specials for this week at the Dal University Club — Please join us, all are welcome!
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Stay on Track registration open for all undergraduate students