Today@Dal» Go to news main
Human Resources moving to Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB)
Effective Friday, March 3, the Human Resources teams located in Room 150, Henry Hicks Building, will move to the Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB), 5th Floor, 5793 University Avenue.
The move includes the Office of Assistant Vice-President, Human Resources, Payroll, Talent Management, Academic Staff Relations, Research/Operations and Communications.
All telephone numbers will remain the same. The move will be for approximately one year.
Deliveries can be dropped off to Room 21, HR Office, Henry Hicks Building.
If there are urgent calls on the day of the move, please contact Richard Clarke, 494-6232. If you have questions about the move, contact HR at 494-3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EPass program Spring roll out
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies
- Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
- Job Postings
- Get to Know your DalCard #6: DalCard Plus
- Move More t‑shirts available for pick up
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science