Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher awarded Herzberg Medal for battery research
Jeff Dahn, of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia has won the Herzberg Medal and the million dollars in prize money that comes with the honour. The award is presented by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC).
A member of the Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science at Dal, Professor Dahn works with a team of about 25 people: undergraduate assistants, graduates and post-doctorates, in a 5,000-square-foot laboratory. Itâ€™s a hive of activity with machines humming around the clock.
Read full story (http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2017/02/07/battery-researcher-jeff-dahn-awarded-1m-herzberg-medal/)
- Research Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Health Professions
- SharePoint Office Hours
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie lead study finds food fraud worries more than half of Canadians
- The First "Sexton Trek" is Today
- 2018 Science As Art Photo & Image Competition
- This week's specials Feb 21 onwards at your club ‑ The Dal UClub
- Sexton Construction Update Feb 21, 2017
- Instructor Postings ‑ Rowe School of Business/Management