Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher awarded Herzberg Medal for battery research
Jeff Dahn, of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia has won the Herzberg Medal and the million dollars in prize money that comes with the honour. The award is presented by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC).
A member of the Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science at Dal, Professor Dahn works with a team of about 25 people: undergraduate assistants, graduates and post-doctorates, in a 5,000-square-foot laboratory. Itâ€™s a hive of activity with machines humming around the clock.
Read full story (http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2017/02/07/battery-researcher-jeff-dahn-awarded-1m-herzberg-medal/)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Engineering, Faculty of Agriculture
- Instructor Posting ‑ Faculty of Medicine ‑ Instructor ‑ Saint John, New Brunswick
- Job Posting ‑ Department of Chemistry
- Call for Submissions: 64th Annual Student, Staff, Faculty, and Alumni Exhibition
- Job Postings
- Offices of the President, Vice‑President Finance and Administration and Provost and Vice‑President Academic Moving
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie led study says Canadian families' annual food bill will rise by $348 in 2018
- 2018 Computer Application Courses