Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher awarded Herzberg Medal for battery research
Jeff Dahn, of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia has won the Herzberg Medal and the million dollars in prize money that comes with the honour. The award is presented by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC).
A member of the Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science at Dal, Professor Dahn works with a team of about 25 people: undergraduate assistants, graduates and post-doctorates, in a 5,000-square-foot laboratory. Itâ€™s a hive of activity with machines humming around the clock.
Read full story (http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2017/02/07/battery-researcher-jeff-dahn-awarded-1m-herzberg-medal/)
- Nomination deadline extended to April 16 for President's Award for the Advancement of Equity, Diversity and Inclusiveness (EDI)
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ International Development Studies
- EPass program Spring roll out
- Operations & Maintenance Response Fund (O&MRF) for Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) Projects
- Job Postings
- Move More t‑shirts available for pick up
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science
- Get to Know your DalCard #6: DalCard Plus