Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher awarded Herzberg Medal for battery research
Jeff Dahn, of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia has won the Herzberg Medal and the million dollars in prize money that comes with the honour. The award is presented by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC).
A member of the Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science at Dal, Professor Dahn works with a team of about 25 people: undergraduate assistants, graduates and post-doctorates, in a 5,000-square-foot laboratory. Itâ€™s a hive of activity with machines humming around the clock.
Read full story (http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2017/02/07/battery-researcher-jeff-dahn-awarded-1m-herzberg-medal/)
- Listening Better ‑ A Great Skill in Providing Service
- Research study for parents with chronic pain and their children
- Job Postings
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Marine Affairs Program
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie professor also one of Canada's top soccer referees
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Psychology and Neuroscience
- Facing Confrontation in Customer Service
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Faculty of Agriculture, Business and Social Sciences