Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher awarded Herzberg Medal for battery research
Jeff Dahn, of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia has won the Herzberg Medal and the million dollars in prize money that comes with the honour. The award is presented by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC).
A member of the Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science at Dal, Professor Dahn works with a team of about 25 people: undergraduate assistants, graduates and post-doctorates, in a 5,000-square-foot laboratory. Itâ€™s a hive of activity with machines humming around the clock.
Read full story (http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2017/02/07/battery-researcher-jeff-dahn-awarded-1m-herzberg-medal/)
- Construction to begin on new food outlet in Sexton Alumni Lounge
- New Dalplex entrance to open today
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- The Dal Bookstore: Your Graduation Destination
- East doors at Mona Campbell building are emergency exit only
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Administration, Faculty of Health
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Environmental Science Program, Faculty of Science