Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher awarded Herzberg Medal for battery research
Jeff Dahn, of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia has won the Herzberg Medal and the million dollars in prize money that comes with the honour. The award is presented by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC).
A member of the Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science at Dal, Professor Dahn works with a team of about 25 people: undergraduate assistants, graduates and post-doctorates, in a 5,000-square-foot laboratory. Itâ€™s a hive of activity with machines humming around the clock.
Read full story (http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2017/02/07/battery-researcher-jeff-dahn-awarded-1m-herzberg-medal/)
- Teaching Assistant / Marker / Demonstrator posting: College of Sustainability
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Plant, Food, and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture
- Limited hot water at Dalplex & Sexton Gym
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Fountain School of Performing Arts, FASS
- Dalplex pool closed next week
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains roles of opioids, medical marijuana, and related drugs in chronic pain treatment
- MultiFaith Calendar ‑ August 16 ‑ 31
- Research study: Exploring sharing information in virtual environments _Round 3