Today@Dal» Go to news main
Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher awarded Herzberg Medal for battery research
Jeff Dahn, of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia has won the Herzberg Medal and the million dollars in prize money that comes with the honour. The award is presented by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC).
A member of the Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science at Dal, Professor Dahn works with a team of about 25 people: undergraduate assistants, graduates and post-doctorates, in a 5,000-square-foot laboratory. Itâ€™s a hive of activity with machines humming around the clock.
Read full story (http://www.rcinet.ca/en/2017/02/07/battery-researcher-jeff-dahn-awarded-1m-herzberg-medal/)
- SuperNOVA camp registration
- Planned power outage for Sexton Campus
- Part‑Time Academic Positions ‑ Biology
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of History
- Media Highlight: Students from Dalhousie's Agricultural Campus win national engineering competition
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie student explains how she plans to keep all her trash this year in a 500 ml jar
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Healthy research participants 55+ needed to test a game targeting attention