Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- Ocean School wins digital award
- Job Postings ‑ Faculty of Science, Environmental Science Program
- New SuperNOVA camp at Dal AC
- Castine Way traffic disruption
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Social Work
- Marker Posting ‑ Bachelor of Management
- 1818‑2018 Sign Returns
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Medical Neuroscience