Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- Walktober Weekly Trivia
- Do you have students asking about potential career paths?
- Targeted Training
- Marker Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- Adult Volunteers Needed! for a Study Looking at Memory
- Studying for Success Workshops (Halifax)
- Call for Workplace Wellness Champions
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Nursing