Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- Construction to begin on new food outlet in Sexton Alumni Lounge
- New Dalplex entrance to open today
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture/Faculty of Agriculture
- The Dal Bookstore: Your Graduation Destination
- East doors at Mona Campbell building are emergency exit only
- Part‑Time Academic Postings ‑ School of Health Administration, Faculty of Health
- Job Postings
- Graduate Student Assistantships ‑ Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture