Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- SuperNOVA March Break camp
- Participants needed for vaccine study
- Job Posting ‑ School of Dental Hygiene/Faculty of Dentistry
- Participants needed
- Thank you for attending our Food Services open house
- Job Postings
- Job Posting ‑ JRJ Chair in Black Canadian Studies
- Participants needed for various studies