Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- Winter 2020 Computer Application Courses
- Senate Agenda for December 9, 2019
- Have you completed the Dalhousie Census?
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ History of Science and Technology Program
- Tips to get your home winter‑ready
- Student Declaration of Absence Form
- Job Postings
- Participants needed