Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- Instructor Posting ‑ Faculty of Science
- Winter 2019 Computer Application Courses
- Student Assistant Job Posting ‑ College of Sustainability
- Senate Agenda for January 28, 2019
- Job Postings
- Studio Course: Inclusive Teaching Approaches and Practices
- Specials this week at the Dal UClub ~ All are welcome! We open at 8 AM
- Mental Health Habits: Week 3