Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- Collective bargaining update
- Children Needed for an Online Creativity Study
- Start your back to school plan
- New Sciographies Episode: Hal Whitehead
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ School of Health & Human Performance
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ Canadian Studies Program ‑ Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- ‘Black Films that Teach’ weekly series now available on Eastlink
- Studying for Success Virtual Workshops