Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- Last chance to get your tickets to the 20th annual African Nova Scotian Music Association awards show
- Instructor Postings ‑ Department of Chemistry
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ Environmental Science, Faculty of Science
- Job Postings
- Instructor Posting ‑ Department of Earth Sciences
- Get creative and enter the 2019 Science As Art Photo Competition
- Encouraging others to meet expectations
- Call for alumni volunteer opportunities