Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- Fall 2019 Computer Application Courses
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Specials this week at the UClub ~ All are welcome!
- Job Postings
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ College of Sustainability
- Teaching Assistant Postings ‑ School of Social Work
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Faculty of Science, Integrated Science Program (and Philosophy)
- CSB Parking Lot Closure