Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ Gender and Women's Studies
- Parking passes on sale
- Barrington Street entrance of Sexton Campus closed
- Teaching Assistant postings: School of Health & Human Performance
- Part‑Time Academic Posting: Department of Animal Science and Aquaculture (Faculty of Agriculture)
- Job postings
- Teaching Assistant posting: Leisure Studies
- Teaching Assistant and Marker postings: Department of Mathematics and Statistics