Today@Dal» Go to news main
Dalhousie's Transition Year Program is hosting a blanket exercise, put on by the Elders-in-Residence Program.
The blanket exercise is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the history and experience of indigenous peoples.
The exercise will take place today, October 25th, in the Studley Gym, beginning at 12:30.
Please RSVP to TYP@dal.ca
- Student Ratings of Instruction (SRI)
- SharePoint Training: Using Document Libraries
- Senate Agenda ‑ November 27, 2017
- Calling Card Changes ‑ Bell Aliant
- Multifaith Calendar ‑ November 22 ‑ 30
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ French
- Participate & Win! Families Needed for Quick & Fun Study on Prosocial Behaviour
- Teaching Assistant Posting ‑ History of Science and Technology Programme