Today@Dal» Go to news main
Ad hoc Committee of Senate on Fossil Fuel Divestment ‑ Preliminary Report and Open Forum on Jan. 7
The Preliminary Report of the ad hoc Committee of Senate on Fossil Fuel Divestment is now available. While the report is not yet final, the committee is sharing a preliminary version in order to stimulate further discussion and feedback from the community before preparing its final report. Written comments are welcome, and can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 13, 2016.
The ad hoc committee will also be hosting a public forum to discuss the preliminary report on January 7, 2016 from 4-6 p.m. in McInnis Room, Student Union Building. All are welcome!
The ad hoc Committee of Senate on Fossil Fuel Divestment members are:
Keith Taylor, Faculty of Science and co-chair
Meinhard Doelle, Schulich School of Law and co-chair
Adam Donaldson, Faculty of Engineering
Tom Duck, Faculty of Science
Ruth Forsdyke, Faculty of Science
Jeremy Banks, student representative, Faculty of Architecture and Planning
- Relocation notice: The Dean's office in the Faculty of Architecture and Planning has moved
- Teaching Assistant posting: Marine Affairs Program
- Green Labs program at Dalhousie ‑ Kick‑off event on October 7
- Returning this fall ‑ Cannabis Production & Management
- Job posting
- English Language Studies department: Free student workshops start next week
- Have you ever considered a personal trainer?
- Job posting