Today@Dal» Go to news main
Office 365 email and calendar: Tips and tricks
Throughout the Office 365 migration, we'll be providing regular tips and tricks for using your new email and calendar tools.
Have you moved to Office 365 and notice a decrease in the number of email coming from Dalhousie? Did you have a forward on your account before being migrated?
During the migration process Dalhousie was able to move your email to your new inbox, however, we could not move all of your configurations.
To check your account configurations and to make changes, check out these instructions on help.dal.ca.
- Part‑Time Academic Posting ‑ School of Occupational Therapy
- Reminder: Search for Dean, Faculty of Engineering
- Looking for children and adolescents with down syndrome to participate in research study
- Marker Posting ‑ Bachelor Management, Faculty of Management
- Lab Demonstrator Postings ‑ School of Health Sciences
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researchers want medical and recreational marijuana kept separate
- Media Highlight: Dalhousie researcher explains how 1 in 3 dementia cases are potentially preventable
- Multifaith Services closed until August 1