Today@Dal» Go to news main
Research Accountability Statement
Effective April 1, 2013 Principal Investigators will be required to sign a Research Accountability Statement prior to funds being deposited into any grant account in Financial Services. Principal Investigators are not required to take any action at this time and will be contacted by Dalhousie Research Services when grant funds associated with their research projects are received.
If you require further information, please contact Nancy Hayter (email@example.com).
- Teaching Assistant posting: 12 positions available with the Department of Physiology and Biophysics
- Participants sought for study on use of online resilience platform
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Halo
- Job posting
- Virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session
- Teaching Assistant postings: School of Social Work
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mika
- Student virtual Q&A videos