Today@Dal» Go to news main
DalPower video: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Professor Andrew Roger
Andrew Roger has spent much of his career piecing together the Tree of Life. His group has shown that much of life’s diversity comprises five-to-six super-kingdom level groups that diversified more than 1 billion years ago. In collaboration with Alastair Simpson's Biology group, Roger’s team assembled the first evidence for a large “super-kingdom” group called the Excavata. Last year, he was inducted as a Fellow in the Royal Society of Canada.
Learn more about Dr. Roger's work, as well as see more videos in the DalPower series, at the Research website.
- Alumni Crescent disruption on Wednesday, June 23
- Medjuck and DaCosta row Roadway Paving Repairs
- Part‑Time Academic (CMSD 6310: Audition I)
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Neely
- Discover Coding ‑ R Edition
- Job Postings
- Shout‑Out summary
- Various TA and marker positions available (College of Sustainability)