Today@Dal» Go to news main
Open Call for Proposals ‑ MEOPAR Network of Centres of Excellence
The MEOPAR Network of Centres of Excellence
First Open Call for Proposals (2013-2016)
Established in 2012, the Marine Environmental Observation, Prediction, and Response Network of Centres of Excellence (MEOPAR) is building partnerships and a team of outstanding Canadian researchers to address critical issues related to human activity in the marine environment, and the impact of marine hazards on human activities in coastal regions. MEOPAR’s vision is to inspire and enable Canadian leadership in marine environmental observation, prediction and response.
In pursuit of this vision, MEOPAR is pleased to issue its first Open Call for Proposals. There is a total budget of approximately $650,000 for this Call with proposals for both large-scale, multi-year projects and smaller-scale, one year projects being considered.
All those interested in being considered for funding under this Call must submit a Letter of Intent (LOI). The deadline for submission of LOIs is 7:00 a.m., February 19, 2013. Documents must be emailed (in PDF format) to email@example.com .
Full detail about this Open Call can be found at http://meopar.ca/wp-content/uploads/MEOPAR-Open-Call-for-Proposals-2013-2016-2.pdf
Questions may be directed to Dr. Mary-Lynn Dickson, Interim Network Manager – (902) 494-4080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching Assistant posting: 12 positions available with the Department of Physiology and Biophysics
- Participants sought for study on use of online resilience platform
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Halo
- Job posting
- Virtual ergonomic assessment/ergonomic coaching session
- Teaching Assistant postings: School of Social Work
- Pets of Dalhousie: Meet Mika
- Student virtual Q&A videos