Online webinar. Instructions will be sent to registrants in advance of the session.
This seminar allows participants to explore how our thoughts can cause decreases in productivity and passions. Participants will be able to explore complex views that define thoughts and action plans to overcome them.
At the end of this seminar, participants will be able to do the following:
- To define cognitive thinking
- To become aware of both your own and others’ negative thinking traps
- Begin to see how both you and others fall into these thinking traps so easily and how they can lead to performance and behaviour issues
- How to reverse these thinking traps for yourself
- Be able to help others reverse their thinking traps
This seminar is offered in collaboration with Morneau Shepell through your Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP). This program offers immediate and confidential help for you and your family, helping you achieve better health and well-being. Call your EFAP toll-free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week: 1-800-387-4765, or visit their online services at: http://workhealthlife.com.
Health and Wellness