Student Ratings of Instruction (SRIs): Information and Resources for Instructors
Hosted by the Centre for Learning and Teaching, this information session for instructors will cover several aspects of the SRI process at Dalhousie:
- What to expect – timing and process
- Resources for students and instructors
- Ways to discuss SRI feedback with your students
- Suggestions for additional formative feedback on your teaching
- Tips for displaying and discussing SRI results in your teaching dossier
There will be time for questions following the information session.
Bruno Roy is the SRI Technical Administrator responsible for the implementation, processing, and dissemination of the SRI evaluations and reports. He works closely with Centre for Learning and Teaching to support formative feedback about teaching at Dalhousie.
Dr. Betsy Keating is an Educational Developer with Dalhousie’s Centre for Learning and Teaching. One of her roles is to support faculty members’ professional development in teaching and to advise them about collecting and presenting evidence of their teaching effectiveness.
Register for this event
Halifax: Killam Library, room B400; Truro (via video-conference): FCC Meeting Room (228)