Dalhousie is abiding by provincial guidelines to limit gatherings and, therefore, is not permitting groups to book on-campus events during the month of July.
We have not yet made a decision regarding bookings and events in August, and will continue to monitor directives from the provincial government.
At this time, the Dalhousie Events Calendar will only accept listings for events that are a) set to take place after July 31, or b) taking place virtually (via livestream, etc.). Submissions can be made here (Dal NetID and password required).
June 22, 2020
June 23, 2020
- Oceanography Online Seminar Series
- 11:45 AM
- Work-Life Blending Support Group
- 1:00 PM
- Board of Governors Meeting
- 3:00 PM
June 24, 2020
- Boosting Your Positive Outlook
- 12:00 PM
June 25, 2020
- Healthy Active Living
- 1:00 PM
- Speak Truth to Power: Forum on the Impacts of Systemic Racism on Mi'kmaq and African Nova Scotian Communities
- 6:00 PM