Deadlines for the 2017-2018 program:
|Friday 6 October||SLC Application Deadline*|
|Once accepted into the program:
|October 10||Module 1 Registration and
Non-refundable $50 Fee
|Weekend Module Schedule
Friday evening: 5:30-8:30 pm
Saturday 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
*If space is available, applications will be considered after the deadline
Estimate of Time Committment:
• 10 hours per weekend module (Friday evening through Saturday), as well as an additional four hours for the evening Project Presentation dinner. In addition, expect between 15-20 hours of work between each module to complete assignments.
• Thanks to funding from RBC Foundation, the cost for the entire course is $150 (to cover the cost of meals and materials).
• $100 of the cost of the program can be reimbured through a DSU Member Grant (leaving only a total of $50 for the full-year program). Apply here for the DSU grant.
• Attendance is required at all three weekend modules, but may be completed over multiple academic years.
• You should receive a confirmation email as soon as you submit your online application. (If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact email@example.com)
**NB: Please DO NOT USE HYPHENS (in either first or last names) in your application form