Dalhousie's emphasis on community-based learning in the ESS (Environment, Sustainability and Society) curriculum has spawned a wide range of partnerships and new relationships. There are many exciting and diverse opportunities for students to work with municipal, provincial and federal governments, businesses, and the not-for-profit sector.
Current partners with the College of Sustainability include:
- Alternatives Journal
- Brigadoon Village
- Canadian Youth Climate Coalition
- Clean Nova Scotia
- Climate Change Directorate, NS Environment
- Credit Union Atlantic (CUA)
- Ecology Action Centre
- Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market
- Haida Gwai Semester
- Nova Scotia Business Journal
- Nova Scotia Environmental Network
- Nova Scotia Nature Trust
- UNEP Visions for Change
Contact us if you represent an organization interested in partnership opportunities with the College of Sustainability.