» Go to news main
Winter 2018 Recruitment Dates and Student Availability
Winter 2018 recruitment dates
Our program has grown significantly over the past three years, we've made changes to help us better connect employers like you with our students.
Beginning this September, we will hold two shorter rounds of Rank & Match (Round 1 and 2), followed by open recruitment in Round 3.
What does this mean for you?
For more information on how to make the Rank & Match process work for you, CLICK HERE.
|Tuesday, Sept. 5||Round 1 job postings open to students|
|Monday, Sept. 11
||Round 1 interviews begin|
|Thursday, Sept. 28
||Last day to post Round 1 jobs|
|Tuesday, Oct. 3||Last Round 1 interviews / Employer rankings due 4pm (Atlantic)|
|Friday, Oct. 6||Round 1 Match Day - Matches confirmed and employers notified|
|Tuesday, Oct. 10||Round 2 job postings open|
|Monday, Oct. 16||Round 2 interviews begin|
|Thursday, Oct. 26||Last day to post Round 2 jobs|
|Tuesday, Oct. 31||Last Round 2 interviews / Employer rankings due 4pm (Atlantic)
|Friday, Nov. 3||Round 2 Match Day - Matches confirmed and employers notified|
|Monday, Nov. 6||Round 3 begins: job postings, interviews and offers continue on first-come, first-serve basis|
Students available this winter
* Masters job competition follows a different sequence than above. Contact us for details
** 8-month terms may be possible (Jan - Aug). Contact us for details.
Fall Co-op students still available!
If you don't want to wait for September to add talent to your team, it's not too late. Skilled Co-op students are still available for summer work terms. Contact us for details or post your Co-op job using myCareer!
Post your Co-op job using myCareer.dal.ca
Dalhousie's online recruiting platform allows you to post your co-op jobs, review resumes, schedule interviews, communicate job offers and more.
- Fall 2018 Recruitment Dates and Student Availability
- Impressively well‑prepared for the role
- Winter 2018 Recruitment Dates and Student Availability
- Celebrating the Top Co‑op Students of the year
- Dalhousie Top Co‑op Awards recognize excellence
- Celebrating the winners of the inaugural Dalhousie Top Co‑op Awards
- Michelin comes to Sexton Campus
- Winter 2017 Recruitment Dates and Student Availability