Apply to Sustainability Co‑op
Co-op gives you a deeper educational experience by allowing you to alternate study terms with paid work terms that are relevant to your academic program.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science students majoring in ESS who meet the following criteria are invited to apply to co-op:
- Enrolled in SUST 2000 and SUST 2001, and have declared a Double Major in "Environment, Sustainability and Society" and another subject
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of application (must be maintained throughout the program)
- Meet course pre-requisites including SUST 1000 or SUST 1400, and SUST 1001
- Must not be enrolled in any other co-op or internship program at Dalhousie University
APPLY TO CO-OP USING MYCAREER
- Login to myCareer and select the Co-operative Education SITE/ArchPlan section from the left-hand menu. If you can not see this section, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Select the co-op program for which you are applying to begin your application.
- Click Submit Application once complete.
You'll receive an email confirming that we've received your application. Please check your application in myCareer regularly. If we require more information from you, we will let you know in the 'action required by you' section or you will receive an email from your department to book an appointment.