Master of Digital Innovation
Leaders in the age of sweeping digital change, students in the Master of Digital Innovation (MDI) program benefit from interdisciplinary learning, working with experts in the faculties of Computer Science, Management, Law and Medicine. MDI students bring leadership qualities along with the skills to help your organization manage change and identify opportunities in the face of ongoing digital innovation.
An evolution of two former programs, Master of Electronic Commerce (MEC) and Master of Health Informatics (MHI), the new MDI program has been developed in consultation with industry, assuring that internship students bring the required experience and knowledge to impart digital transformation on your organization.
Experience first-hand how digital innovation can transform your organization by hiring an MDI internship student.
- Information technology infrastructure
- Web Accessibility, Usability and User Experience
- Business strategy
- Emerging technologies
- Law, policy and ethics
- Statistical methods for medical research
- Design and management of digital innovation projects
As digital transformation affects everyone, a world of opportunities exist across all industries, including Finance, Online Retail, Mobile Technology, Systems Integration, and more. For more information, please contact a member of our employer team.
- Digital Strategy Consultant
- Technology Product Manager
- Senior Digital Project Manager
- Technology Director
- Senior Health Information Analyst
- Client Support Specialist
- Policy Expert
- ERP Consultant
- Data Analyst
- Research Intern
- Business Analyst
Courses completed prior to internship
- Foundations in Web Technologies
- Foundations in Business
- Law, Policy, and Ethics in Emerging Technologies
- Statistics for Health Informatics
- Digital Transformation
Typical pay rates
Faculty of Computer Science: Masters of Digital Innovation.