Graduate Forms

Are you a graduate student looking for a particular form?  You've come to the right place.  If you don't see what you're looking for here, please get in touch with Tanya Timmins, the graduate advisor's assistant, in the departmental office or via e-mail:

Administrative Forms

Annual Progress Reports

Thesis students who continue to work on their thesis 11 months after their program start date are required to submit an Annual Progress Report to the Faculty of Graduate Studies on an annual basis.  Progress reports are completed on GSIS (through Dal Online).  Instructions can be found on the Faculty of Graduate Studies GSIS Manual Page.

Registrar's Office Forms

Funding Forms

All the information you need to apply for scholarships and bursaries can be found on the Faculty of Graduate Studies website.  Find out more about graduate student funding opportunities.

Other information for graduate students:

Master of Science Thesis Examination Policy

Graduate Student Handbook [PDF - 813 KB]