News» Go to news main
On "Pace" for Space: Dr. Susanne Craig accepted as member of NASA Science Team
Susanne Craig is seeing colours — and this time, she’ll be sharing her sights with the world.
An expert in the field of oceanography, Dr. Craig has recently been accepted as a member of a science team for National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)’s upcoming satellite mission: Pre-Aerosol, Clouds, and ocean Ecosystem (PACE), which will measure the world’s oceans using a satellite that orbits the Earth.
- From the sky down to the sea: Dal researchers on their NASA collaboration
- Ocean students dive into the mysteries of the Red Sea
- Graduate students celebrate science communication with latest issue of Current Tides
- Researchers Collaborate on Cabo Verde Elasmobranch Research Project
- Axial Seamount Expedition 2015
- Innovacorp Enterprise Centre welcomes Maritime bioLoggers as their newest incubation client
- On "Pace" for Space: Dr. Susanne Craig accepted as member of NASA Science Team
- Oceanography graduate student Dylan DeGrace is awarded the Kathy Ellis Memorial Book Prize