June 1-8 is Oceans Week 2014! View a schedule of events at https://www.ecologyaction.ca/oceansweek2014.
There will be an open house with interactive displays in the new Ocean Science Building as part of Doors Open Halifax on June 7th and 8th from 10am to 4:30pm.
- From the sky down to the sea: Dal researchers on their NASA collaboration
- Ocean students dive into the mysteries of the Red Sea
- Graduate students celebrate science communication with latest issue of Current Tides
- Researchers Collaborate on Cabo Verde Elasmobranch Research Project
- Axial Seamount Expedition 2015
- Innovacorp Enterprise Centre welcomes Maritime bioLoggers as their newest incubation client
- On "Pace" for Space: Dr. Susanne Craig accepted as member of NASA Science Team
- Oceanography graduate student Dylan DeGrace is awarded the Kathy Ellis Memorial Book Prize