News» Go to news main
Dr. Kim Davies has been selected as Dalhousie's nominee for the CAGS/UMI Distinguished Dissertation Award for 2013
Dr. Kim Davies has been selected as Dalhousie's nominee for the Canadian Association of Graduate Students CAGS/UMI Distinguished Dissertation Award (Engineering, Medical Sciences and Natural Sciences) for 2013. That's right, she is THE nominee across the entire university!
The CAGS/UMI Distinguished Dissertation Award recognizes Canadian doctoral dissertations that make unusually significant and original contributions to their academic fields. Congratulations Kim!
- From the sky down to the sea: Dal researchers on their NASA collaboration
- Ocean students dive into the mysteries of the Red Sea
- Graduate students celebrate science communication with latest issue of Current Tides
- Researchers Collaborate on Cabo Verde Elasmobranch Research Project
- Axial Seamount Expedition 2015
- Innovacorp Enterprise Centre welcomes Maritime bioLoggers as their newest incubation client
- On "Pace" for Space: Dr. Susanne Craig accepted as member of NASA Science Team
- Oceanography graduate student Dylan DeGrace is awarded the Kathy Ellis Memorial Book Prize