Dalhousie Science News» Go to news main
Current Tides: a collection of Dal's latest ocean research
Producing a magazine is no small feat. But graduate students in the Department of Oceanography have done it once again.
Now available is the third volume of Current Tides, which explores the interdisciplinary nature of ocean research happening here at Dalhousie.
- Diving into Ocean School
- Meet Dal's two new Schulich Leaders looking to make an impact
- Head of the class
- Armed with data: Unprecedented experiment with Canadian military provides new insights on right whales
- A royal crew: Dal celebrates largest ever class of Royal Society of Canada honourees
- Innovation on the high seas
- Science connections
- Up close with the largest animal on Earth