Dalhousie Science News» Go to news main
Current Tides: a collection of Dal's latest ocean research
Producing a magazine is no small feat. But graduate students in the Department of Oceanography have done it once again.
Now available is the third volume of Current Tides, which explores the interdisciplinary nature of ocean research happening here at Dalhousie.
- How a Dal mathematician is helping sort out Beatles songwriting disputes
- Save coral reefs by eradicating... rats?
- News Release: Online Atlas Showcases Traditional Land‑Use Knowledge of Canadian Arctic Inuit of the Kitikmeot Region of Nunavut
- News Release: low oxygen "dead zone" in Gulf of Mexico will be three times as large as Prince Edward Island, forecast finds
- Curious? Just "Ask a Scientist"
- Kristal Ambrose's "trash talk" prevails at Dal's 3 Minute Thesis competition
- 200 Circles: a celebrated alumnus tells Dalhousie's story
- Leading a plastic pollution revolution