Dalhousie Science News» Go to news main
Current Tides: a collection of Dal's latest ocean research
Producing a magazine is no small feat. But graduate students in the Department of Oceanography have done it once again.
Now available is the third volume of Current Tides, which explores the interdisciplinary nature of ocean research happening here at Dalhousie.
- Kristal Ambrose's "trash talk" prevails at Dal's 3 Minute Thesis competition
- 200 Circles: a celebrated alumnus tells Dalhousie's story
- Leading a plastic pollution revolution
- Massive global fishing footprint captured in detail for first time
- Dal's cutting‑edge aquatic research facility to test tidal energy projects
- Current Tides: a collection of Dal's latest ocean research
- Gail Eskes' spatial neglect research receives $150k from local businesswoman and the Heart & Stroke Foundation
- The importance of new perspectives