Dalhousie Science News» Go to news main
Current Tides: a collection of Dal's latest ocean research
Producing a magazine is no small feat. But graduate students in the Department of Oceanography have done it once again.
Now available is the third volume of Current Tides, which explores the interdisciplinary nature of ocean research happening here at Dalhousie.
- Running the (lab) table: Dal researchers win big at 16th annual Discovery Awards
- Meet award‑winning Chemistry teacher Alison Thompson
- Hidden in plain sight: Dal evolutionary biologists uncover a new branch on the Tree of Life
- Settling a spirited "Great Debate"
- Perfectionists more likely to develop bulimia
- Linking Dal expertise and community teachers
- Diving into Ocean School
- Meet Dal's two new Schulich Leaders looking to make an impact