Dalhousie Science News» Go to news main
Current Tides: a collection of Dal's latest ocean research
Producing a magazine is no small feat. But graduate students in the Department of Oceanography have done it once again.
Now available is the third volume of Current Tides, which explores the interdisciplinary nature of ocean research happening here at Dalhousie.
- Getting to the heart of the research experience
- Taking talent and innovation to the next level
- Reaching for the top: Dal's top co‑op students of the year
- Just add social media: Pediatric pain researcher takes science to parents to make an impact
- Dal postdoc studies the birth of the Atlantic Ocean
- Postdoc explores how the ocean moderates global climate
- Nova Scotia start‑up a game changer for future of clean energy
- One of Canada's best: Earth Sciences prof named 3M Teaching Fellow