Dalhousie Science News» Go to news main
Celebrating the next generation of scientists
Read on for stories from exceptional students who represent a small portion of this year's talented Dal Science grads.
Faces of the Class of 2017
- Here's why your sustainable tuna is also unsustainable
- Dal hosts dignitaries from global "energy capitals"
- Discovering a new passion in plants
- Celebrating the next generation of scientists
- Chemistry prof inspires
- Shining a light on exceptional volunteerism
- Teaching that cares: Dal Science prof receives Atlantic teaching leadership award
- OFI turns one: A modest marking of a key milestone for the Dal‑led Ocean Frontier Institute