Dalhousie Science News» Go to news main
Celebrating the next generation of scientists
Read on for stories from exceptional students who represent a small portion of this year's talented Dal Science grads.
Faces of the Class of 2017
- News Release: low oxygen "dead zone" in Gulf of Mexico will be three times as large as Prince Edward Island, forecast finds
- Curious? Just "Ask a Scientist"
- Kristal Ambrose's "trash talk" prevails at Dal's 3 Minute Thesis competition
- 200 Circles: a celebrated alumnus tells Dalhousie's story
- Leading a plastic pollution revolution
- Massive global fishing footprint captured in detail for first time
- Dal's cutting‑edge aquatic research facility to test tidal energy projects
- Current Tides: a collection of Dal's latest ocean research