Dalhousie Science in the News» Go to news main
Biology alum develops communication tool for local hospital
As the popular saying goes, "there's an app for that!", and Biology alum Tyler Zemlak took that literally, for a great cause. Zemlak is co-founder of Vantij, a company that develops web-to-mobile software to open the lines of communication in emergency rooms.
“When it got really busy, I began to see the breakdown of communication” he recalls. “I immediately realized they were lacking a critical tool", said Zemlack.
Read more about the discovery at Today@Dal.
- Quieter seas: Measuring noise reduction in the ocean during this pandemic
- Faculty of Science's Response to COVID‑19
- Joining forces
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: ERIC OLIVER, OCEANOGRAPHER
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: JOHN GOSSE, GEOLOGIST
- SCIGRAPHIES Q&A: Megan Bailey, Fisheries Economist
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST ALASTAIR SIMPSON
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: MATHEMATICIAN JASON BROWN