Dalhousie Science in the News» Go to news main
Mysterious Greenland shark a science wonder
Chris Harvey-Clark's profession and passion lies in shark anatomy and behavior. In fact, he has made it his mission to learn more about the 'mystical' species almost unknown to science and research.
"... one of the fascinating things and studying the species is that it’s really been like studying bigfoot or the yeti or an unknown animal because there’s virtually no data on it”, Dr. Chris Harvey-Clark, Marine Biologist, Dalhousie University
Read more about Dr. Harvey-Clark's adventure at CBCnews.ca.
Chris is the Vice-President, Scientific Director, of Greenland Shark and Elasmobranch Education and Research Group (GEERG). Read more online.
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: ERIC OLIVER, OCEANOGRAPHER
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: JOHN GOSSE, GEOLOGIST
- SCIGRAPHIES Q&A: Megan Bailey, Fisheries Economist
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST ALASTAIR SIMPSON
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: MATHEMATICIAN JASON BROWN
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: MARINE BIOLOGIST SARA IVERSON
- Sciographies podcast shares the personal and professional stories of Dal scientists
- Volcano Watcher