Dalhousie Science in the News» Go to news main
Kayak competitor juggles school and athletics
McNulty will be the youngest heading to Szeged, Hungary with CanoeKayak Canada's national team from July 17-20. The biggest challenge for her to date has been managing her time between practices and academic studies.
"Right now, I'm interested in sports psychology because I'm a total basket case while I race," she says. "So I'm just going to tell people, don't do what I do!"
Read more about Ailish's journey in The Coast.
- Quieter seas: Measuring noise reduction in the ocean during this pandemic
- Faculty of Science's Response to COVID‑19
- Joining forces
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: ERIC OLIVER, OCEANOGRAPHER
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: JOHN GOSSE, GEOLOGIST
- SCIGRAPHIES Q&A: Megan Bailey, Fisheries Economist
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST ALASTAIR SIMPSON
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: MATHEMATICIAN JASON BROWN