Dalhousie Science in the News» Go to news main
Nature's viral aphrodisiac: How a twisted STD affects crickets
Dalhousie Biologist Shelley Adamo and her team have discovered that one of the most unique sexually transmitted diseases nature has to offer is more disturbing than previously thought.
Her findings, published in the Journal of Experimental Biology, generated international headlines this month, mentioned in publications ranging from National Geographic to The Week.
Read more at Dal News.
- New giving society celebrates Dalhousie's most loyal donors
- Keeping it "200": Meet banner star Moe Karkada, medical sciences student
- Science students trek through Sri Lanka for a unique field experience
- Remembering Ransom "Ram" Myers, 25 years after the cod collapse
- Here's why your sustainable tuna is also unsustainable
- Dal hosts dignitaries from global "energy capitals"
- Discovering a new passion in plants
- Celebrating the next generation of scientists