Dalhousie Science in the News» Go to news main
Nature's viral aphrodisiac: How a twisted STD affects crickets
Dalhousie Biologist Shelley Adamo and her team have discovered that one of the most unique sexually transmitted diseases nature has to offer is more disturbing than previously thought.
Her findings, published in the Journal of Experimental Biology, generated international headlines this month, mentioned in publications ranging from National Geographic to The Week.
Read more at Dal News.
- Running the (lab) table: Dal researchers win big at 16th annual Discovery Awards
- Meet award‑winning Chemistry teacher Alison Thompson
- Hidden in plain sight: Dal evolutionary biologists uncover a new branch on the Tree of Life
- Settling a spirited "Great Debate"
- Perfectionists more likely to develop bulimia
- Linking Dal expertise and community teachers
- Diving into Ocean School
- Meet Dal's two new Schulich Leaders looking to make an impact