Dalhousie Science in the News» Go to news main
Nature's viral aphrodisiac: How a twisted STD affects crickets
Dalhousie Biologist Shelley Adamo and her team have discovered that one of the most unique sexually transmitted diseases nature has to offer is more disturbing than previously thought.
Her findings, published in the Journal of Experimental Biology, generated international headlines this month, mentioned in publications ranging from National Geographic to The Week.
Read more at Dal News.
- Diving into Ocean School
- Meet Dal's two new Schulich Leaders looking to make an impact
- Head of the class
- Armed with data: Unprecedented experiment with Canadian military provides new insights on right whales
- A royal crew: Dal celebrates largest ever class of Royal Society of Canada honourees
- Innovation on the high seas
- Science connections
- Up close with the largest animal on Earth