Dalhousie Science in the News» Go to news main
Nature's viral aphrodisiac: How a twisted STD affects crickets
Dalhousie Biologist Shelley Adamo and her team have discovered that one of the most unique sexually transmitted diseases nature has to offer is more disturbing than previously thought.
Her findings, published in the Journal of Experimental Biology, generated international headlines this month, mentioned in publications ranging from National Geographic to The Week.
Read more at Dal News.
- Gail Eskes' spatial neglect research receives $150k from local businesswoman and the Heart & Stroke Foundation
- The importance of new perspectives
- Learning from the past: what the Ice Age can teach us about the future of our coastlines
- Jeffrey Hutchings takes top honour in marine science
- Dal researchers shine at 15th annual Discovery Awards
- Exploring the sciences with the Atlantic Science Links Association
- Staying connected: Peer support workers provide mental health advice and support
- A third dimension of innovation