Dalhousie Science in the News» Go to news main
Dal Science student Jeanne Morin to defend goal at the 2014 IIHF Women's World‑Championship for France
Jeanne Morin made an immediate impact with the Dalhousie Tigers women’s hockey team this year. The first-year net minder was fourth in the AUS with a .923 save percentage and led Tigers goalies with three wins in a rebuilding season where wins were sometimes hard to come by.
While most students will be buckling down for exams, she will be travelling to Perov, Czech Republic this Friday to compete in the 2014 IIHF Women’s World Championship April 6-12 for her native France. This will mark the second time in as many years that Morin will backstop the French squad. Read more at Dal News.
- Joining forces
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: ERIC OLIVER, OCEANOGRAPHER
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: JOHN GOSSE, GEOLOGIST
- SCIGRAPHIES Q&A: Megan Bailey, Fisheries Economist
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST ALASTAIR SIMPSON
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: MATHEMATICIAN JASON BROWN
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: MARINE BIOLOGIST SARA IVERSON
- Sciographies podcast shares the personal and professional stories of Dal scientists