Dalhousie Science in the News» Go to news main
Cast your Vote: 2015 Science As Art photo and image competition
Please take a few moments to view the photos that have been submitted for the 2015 edition of the Science As Art calendar, and select five of your favourite images that you think should be included this coming year. Winners will be chosen based on the votes received, and departments covered by the entries provided.
Online voting will take place from 8 a.m. Atlantic Time on Monday, March 17, 2014, and continue until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, March 21st, 2014. On-campus voting will take place on Wednesday, March 19, 2014 in the LSC lobby, 3rd floor.
- Faculty of Science's Response to COVID‑19
- Joining forces
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: ERIC OLIVER, OCEANOGRAPHER
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: JOHN GOSSE, GEOLOGIST
- SCIGRAPHIES Q&A: Megan Bailey, Fisheries Economist
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGIST ALASTAIR SIMPSON
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: MATHEMATICIAN JASON BROWN
- SCIOGRAPHIES Q&A: MARINE BIOLOGIST SARA IVERSON