Dalhousie Science in the News» Go to news main
Why expanding flu vaccination is good public policy
Courtney J. Ward, assistant professor in the Department of Economics, recently published a paper in the American Economic Journal: Applied, which may encourage policy makers to rethink vaccination program strategies. Dr. Ward’s research found that expanding flu vaccine coverage to healthy young people, as well as the elderly, might be a better strategy of defense against flu and its associated medical costs. Read more from Dal News or watch Ward's interview with CTV.
- Running the (lab) table: Dal researchers win big at 16th annual Discovery Awards
- Meet award‑winning Chemistry teacher Alison Thompson
- Hidden in plain sight: Dal evolutionary biologists uncover a new branch on the Tree of Life
- Settling a spirited "Great Debate"
- Perfectionists more likely to develop bulimia
- Linking Dal expertise and community teachers
- Diving into Ocean School
- Meet Dal's two new Schulich Leaders looking to make an impact