News» Go to news main
Adam Clay (B.Sc. Hon., 2003) finished his Ph.D. in 2010 ....
Adam Clay (B.Sc. Hon., 2003) finished his Ph.D. in 2010 at UBC under Dale Rolfsen. He then held 2 - year NSERC PDF, and since the Fall of 2012 he has been a CIRGET postdoctoral fellow, both at UQAM, working with Stephen Boyer. Just 2 days before publication n of this Report, on May 21st, Adam gave a Colloquium talk here, during a mainly private visit to Halifax.
- Best Paper Award Goes to Lam Ho
- 2017‑18 Award Winners
- Professor Jason Brown's work was recently mentioned in The National Post
- Dr. Christopher Field Named IMS Fellow
- Two Conferences Hosted at Dalhousie
- The first Canadian Team brings home awards from EGMO 2018
- 2nd Annual Atlantic Canada Actuarial Student Conference
- Prof writes Newsweek article about Dark Energy