News» Go to news main
Making Waves 2020: Graduate Project Presentations
The Marine Affairs Program is pleased to announce the 14th annual Making Waves: Graduate Project presentations of the Master of Marine Management class of 2020. Join us on December 10 and 11 for an exciting lineup to learn more about the research projects undertaken in the summer of 2020.
The MMM students moved their research to the online realm, and tackled marine management issues that included plastic pollution, shipping concerns, ocean literacy, ecosystem management, fisheries, marine protected areas, and aquaculture.
This year, Making Waves will take place online. For the details, please see Making Waves Schedule & Abstracts.
For further information, contact email@example.com.
- Marine Affairs celebrates the MMM class of 2019‑2020
- Captain Earle Wagner Marine Management Award
- Making Waves 2020: Graduate Project Presentations
- MAP Gold Award & MAP Millennium Prizes
- Making Waves 2019
- Sustainable Oceans 2019 ‑ One Ocean, Infinite Connections
- Building relationships for research in Nunatsiavut
- Aquaculture in Canada: partnering for a sustainable tomorrow