News» Go to news main
Making Waves 2020: Graduate Project Presentations
The Marine Affairs Program is pleased to announce the 14th annual Making Waves: Graduate Project presentations of the Master of Marine Management class of 2020. Join us on December 10 and 11 for an exciting lineup to learn more about the research projects undertaken in the summer of 2020.
The MMM students moved their research to the online realm, and tackled marine management issues that included plastic pollution, shipping concerns, ocean literacy, ecosystem management, fisheries, marine protected areas, and aquaculture.
This year, Making Waves will take place online. For the details, please see Making Waves Schedule & Abstracts.
For further information, contact email@example.com.
- Making Waves 2022
- Wilf Swartz joins Marine Affairs as Associate Professor
- Marine Affairs Welcomes New Faculty Member
- Inaugural Professional in Residence for Marine Affairs
- Making Waves 2021
- Sustainable Ocean 2021 ‑ Seeing Beyond the Shoreline
- Marine Affairs celebrates the MMM class of 2019‑2020
- Captain Earle Wagner Marine Management Award