News» Go to news main
Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations of the MMM class of 2017
The Marine Affairs Program is pleased to announce that the 11th annual Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations event will take place on Thursday December 7, 2017 (0900-1430) and Friday December 8, 2017 (0900 - 1300). The presentations will take place in Room 1009, Kenneth C. Rowe Management Building, 6100 University Avenue, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS.
Making Waves features the graduate project research and internship placements of the 2016-2017 Master of Marine Management Class.
For further details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Making Waves 2018: Marine Management student's research presentations
- Assessing Coastal Restoration Needs in Nunavut: DFO Coastal Restoration Fund Project Announced
- Traditional Land‑use Knowledge of Canadian Arctic Inuit
- The Making of an Ocean Hero
- Public Lecture by the RCGS Explorer‑in‑Residence
- Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations of the MMM class of 2017
- Master of Marine Management Information Session 2017
- MAP is celebrating 30 years of education, research and outreach