News» Go to news main
MAP is celebrating 30 years of education, research and outreach
During the Dalhousie Homecoming 2017, the Marine Affairs Program will celebrate 30 years of the education, research and outreach to the global marine management community.
The celebration will begin with a panel discussion on Friday October 13, 2017 beginning at 3:00 pm at the Halifax Central Library. Made up of alumni from each decade, they will share their professional and personal journeys. Gary Walsh, Canadian Coast Guard, Justin Huston, Office of Aboriginal Affairs, and Brendal Townsend, Ocean Tracking Network will reflect on the challenges and successes in their marine management careers since graduating.
The celebration will continue on Friday evening with an alumni dinner at the Armdale Yacht Club.
- Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations of the MMM class of 2017
- Master of Marine Management Information Session 2017
- MAP is celebrating 30 years of education, research and outreach
- Sustainable Oceans 2017 Conference
- World Oceans Day 2017 ‑ MAP's contributions to SDG 14
- Alba Garcia Rodriguez receives the 2016 Master of Marine Management Gold Award
- Making Waves ‑ Marine Management Student Research
- Blue Urbanism: Tackling macro marine pollution in Halifax Harbour