News» Go to news main
Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations of the 2016 MMM Class
The Marine Affairs Program is pleased to announce that the 10th annual Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations event will take place on Thursday December 8, 2016 (0900-1530) and Friday December 9, 2016 (0900 - 1300). The presentations will take place in Room 1009, Kenneth C. Rowe Management Buidling, 6100 University Avenue, Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS.
Making Waves features the graduate project research and internship placements of the 2015-2016 Master of Marine Management Class.
For further details, contact email@example.com.
- The Making of an Ocean Hero
- Public Lecture by the RCGS Explorer‑in‑Residence
- Making Waves: Graduate Project Presentations of the MMM class of 2017
- Master of Marine Management Information Session 2017
- MAP is celebrating 30 years of education, research and outreach
- Sustainable Oceans 2017 Conference
- World Oceans Day 2017 ‑ MAP's contributions to SDG 14
- Alba Garcia Rodriguez receives the 2016 Master of Marine Management Gold Award