News» Go to news main
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2022 GRADUATES!!!
The Economics Department wishes to our Spring 2022 graduates the best of luck in their post graduate endeavors. We are very proud of you for all your hard work over the years towards achieving this accomplishment.
- 13 Students with MA in Economics
- 11 Students with Master’s in Development Economics
- 16 Students with Honours, First subject in Economics
- 1 Student with Honours, Second subject in Economics
- 49 Students with Majors
- 20 Students with Double Majors
- Dal Economics is hosting the 48th Annual ACEA Conference: Call for Papers
- Rhodes Scholarship Information Session ‑ Sept. 7
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2022 GRADUATES!!!
- University Medal in Economics, 2022
- 2021‑22 Economics Course Prizes
- 2021‑22 Economics Essay Prize
- Matthew McKee: Recipient of 2022 Honours Thesis Prize
- Mitchell Grant and Dawei Li are the recipients of the 2021‑22 Economics Teaching Assistant Award