News» Go to news main
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2021 GRADUATES!!!
The Economics Department wishes to our Spring 2021 graduates the best of luck in their post graduate endeavors. We are very proud of you for all your hard work over the years towards achieving this accomplishment.
- 7 Students with MA in Economics
- 8 Students with Master’s in Development Economics
- 7 Students with Honours, First subject in Economics
- 6 Students with Honours, Second subject in Economics
- 56 Student with Majors
- 26 Students with Double Majors
Message from Prof. Ruth Forsdyke for our ECON Graduates 2021
- Interview with Dozie Okoye, in part 4 of Sciographies series
- Mahmood Hasan: Recipient of the 2021 U.L.G. Rao Memorial Prize
- Congratulations to Weina Zhou for a successful SSHRC Insight Development Grant.
- University Medal in Economics, 2021
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2021 GRADUATES!!!
- Francisko Begolli (MA) is the recipient of the 2020‑21 Economics Teaching Assistant Award
- 2020‑21 Economics Essay Prizes
- 2020‑21 Economics Course Prizes