News» Go to news main
Francisko Begolli (MA) is the recipient of the 2020‑21 Economics Teaching Assistant Award
It is a pleasure to recognize Francisko's contributions to teaching and learning at Economics. His nomination letter noted that "Francisko has the self-confidence to make choices by himself but also the forethought to ask when he is not sure about something. If something is not clear or defined, he will ask in advance to make sure and then plan ahead -- making him someone that works with you, instead of for you."
Thank you Francisko and congratulations!
- DAL/SDUFE Joint Program Scholarship Recipients
- Maxwell Scholarship Award Recipients 2021‑22
- My Journey of Becoming What I am Today
- Interview with Dozie Okoye, in part 4 of Sciographies series
- Economics in the news: The effects of the pandemic on the Canadian labour market
- Mahmood Hasan: Recipient of the 2021 U.L.G. Rao Memorial Prize
- In Memoriam: Paul Bickford Huber
- Congratulations to Weina Zhou for a successful SSHRC Insight Development Grant.