News» Go to news main
Harper Metler: Recipient of 2021 Honours Thesis Prize
The Economics Honours Thesis Prize is given to the honours student who has been selected to have the most outstanding thesis. This year's winner is Harper Metler. Congratulations Harper for a thesis well researched and written, titled "Gender, Job-Satisfaction and Quitting Intention: Evidence from the Canadian Public Service"
- Harper Metler: Recipient of 2021 Honours Thesis Prize
- Students Share Sustainability Solutions and English‑Language skills at Economics Event
- Dal Economics (and Halifax) in the media
- Congratulations to Mevlude Akbulut‑Yuksel for the SSHRC grant award for "Analyzing the Spillover Effects of the Canada 150 Chairs Program on the Productivity of Canadian Scholars"
- Congratulations to Harper Metler on being selected for AAAE's Student Panel
- In Memoriam: Alasdair Sinclair
- Congratulations to Zhuo Zhang on passing the oral defence of her PhD thesis that had been scheduled on March 18th.
- MSVU researcher receives $1.2 million grant to study biological effects of war on aging