News» Go to news main
Harper Metler: Recipient of 2021 Honours Thesis Prize
The Economics Honours Thesis Prize is given to the honours student who has been selected to have the most outstanding thesis. This year's winner is Harper Metler. Congratulations Harper for a thesis well researched and written, titled "Gender, Job-Satisfaction and Quitting Intention: Evidence from the Canadian Public Service"
- Mahmood Hasan: Recipient of the 2021 U.L.G. Rao Memorial Prize
- Congratulations to Weina Zhou for a successful SSHRC Insight Development Grant.
- University Medal in Economics, 2021
- CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SPRING 2021 GRADUATES!!!
- Francisko Begolli (MA) is the recipient of the 2020‑21 Economics Teaching Assistant Award
- 2020‑21 Economics Essay Prizes
- 2020‑21 Economics Course Prizes
- Harper Metler: Recipient of 2021 Honours Thesis Prize