News» Go to news main
Congratulations to Harper Metler on being selected for AAAE's Student Panel
Harper Metler (Honours in Economics, expected Spring 2021) was selected to present his thesis-related research during this year’s Atlantic Association of Applied Economists (AAAE) student panel. His presentation is titled: Gender, Job-Satisfaction and Quitting Intention: Evidence from the Canadian Public Service.
Each year AAAE hosts an undergraduate student panel. Three economics students studying in any of the Universities in Atlantic Canada are selected to present their research to a panel of primarily non-academic economists.
The AAAE is a membership-driven professional association providing forums for current economic and public policy issues. The association benefits its members by providing opportunities for professional development and networking with other economists and analysts. AAAE is the local chapter of the Canadian Association for Business Economics.
- Students Share Sustainability Solutions and English‑Language skills at Economics Event
- Dal Economics (and Halifax) in the media
- Congratulations to Mevlude Akbulut‑Yuksel for the SSHRC grant award for "Analyzing the Spillover Effects of the Canada 150 Chairs Program on the Productivity of Canadian Scholars"
- Congratulations to Harper Metler on being selected for AAAE's Student Panel
- In Memoriam: Alasdair Sinclair
- Congratulations to Zhuo Zhang on passing the oral defence of her PhD thesis that had been scheduled on March 18th.
- MSVU researcher receives $1.2 million grant to study biological effects of war on aging
- My non‑traditional path to Economics